What's new

Kendal Plug

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Did anyone snag any? Was sold out by the time I saw the in stock email.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Their email notification is wonky, or they only notify the first x number of subscribers maybe. I never get Esoterica alerts, but maybe cause I’m #1320.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I didn't even know I needed to be on the list. Since I've nothing to smoke I guess I'll have to start vaping.:001_tt2:

How is this stuff? Got a 250g pack a while back and jarred it up. Haven't tried it lol. Heard is was like best brown flake in plug form?

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
How is this stuff? Got a 250g pack a while back and jarred it up. Haven't tried it lol. Heard is was like best brown flake in plug form?

It’s terrible! I should have just stocked up on best brown. It’s a hassle to have to cut a flake off the plug. :devil:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I love the stuff. I love it more out of a cob.

Frankly, haven’t really found too many Va blends that are lousy :lol:. I end up wanting pounds of everything. Bill just mentioned Fillmore the other day and now I have 5 cans in the cart.

FVF and the Mac Baren VA's (McCl, CD, etc) I can smoke in any pipe but the Brown Flakes and twists I prefer in a cob for some reason. It just really shines more for me in a cob.

But yeah, after learning to smoke them, I love them.
Frankly, haven’t really found too many Va blends that are lousy :lol:. I end up wanting pounds of everything. Bill just mentioned Fillmore the other day and now I have 5 cans in the cart.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
FVF and the Mac Baren VA's (McCl, CD, etc) I can smoke in any pipe but the Brown Flakes and twists I prefer in a cob for some reason. It just really shines more for me in a cob.

But yeah, after learning to smoke them, I love them.

I forget, but were you a fold and stuffer or rub-outer?

Top Bottom