What's new

Ken Surfs -

At least no one to this point has called it the "Worst" shaving bowl so there is that!!:a30:

Now that made me laugh but let's not forget - it would never just be "Worst" but must always be "WORST."

We had a lot of fun with that and I enjoyed it, I really did. I think the guys did as well, lots of entertainment for us in that thread. I'll be transparent and say my initial reaction was to exhale slowly. After a moment I thought, hey let's have a good time with this and we did.

Don't mind saying it was good for sales as well.

Terrific exposure, Scott! I hadn’t seen any of Ken’s videos but immediately found him likable. If he did anything wrong, it was the lighting. Your bowls are much more shiny and beautiful than his portrays.

I personally like Captains Choice products and I've watched more of Ken's videos than is likely healthy.

I didn't see any offense intended in the use of the term expert and the pettiness in this thread is disheartening.

It's a fun hobby guys - don't suck the joy out of it by getting upset that someone is called an expert.

*FACEPALM*

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I wish I still had all the software and hardware I have tried over the years. I would be the expert of all experts!

I started using a Crystal Skull after seeing Ken use his. For me it is the best combination of function and fun, and I appreciate that I learned about it from him. Thank you Ken!

Amazon - the description is misleading: “Crystal Skull Shot Glass Bar Drinking Glass Mug Cocktail” - it is 10 oz., which is not a shot glass. I think it is exactly the right size.

I would feel insulted if someone called me a ‘shaving bowl expert’. It’s like the worst back-handed compliment. I would think I was being called a worthless moron.

Imagine at Ken’s funeral if the best thing anyone could think to say about his life is that he used a lot of different shaving bowls. Nevertheless, assuming The Captain’s assessment is correct and that is indeed the peak of Ken’s achievements in life, I think you are all being rather churlish trying to take it away from him.

Top Bottom