What's new

Keeping track of shaving supplies

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I don't have a lot of gear.... just one razor that I use, one bowl 3 brushes with one on the way that I rotate... but I do have 6 soaps, all of which work very, very well. I don't plan on adding a lot more, except some more blades when I decide which two work the best for me.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
I don't have a lot of gear.... just one razor that I use, one bowl 3 brushes with one on the way that I rotate... but I do have 6 soaps, all of which work very, very well. I don't plan on adding a lot more, except some more blades when I decide which two work the best for me.

But after hanging around me, your going to have more! Cause I am quite the enabler. Plus, when you find out what I just ordered yesterday, its going to get you excited to try out the same stuff. But for right now, its a secret hehe.

My issue is keeping track of all the small samples of shaving soaps and blades I have not tried yet (or have not finished yet) so I can plan out my shaves. I like to look over my shave notes on my computer before shaving but need a reminder of what stuff I have so I can plan out which brush and which razor to use. I find some brushes naturally hit the water requirement of certain soaps without extra work and I like that efficiency. :biggrin1:
I know certain soaps provide better cushion for certain razor/blade combinations and like to make my shaves as comfortable as possible for the amount of growth I have on that day.

linty1

My wallet cries.
I store my things sorta spread out and its still manageable enough that I know exactly what I have, I also use all my soap/creams before I reload so it never gets out of hand. I imagine if it gets too large I would get the urge to use it down before getting more stuff.

I'm embarrassed to admit I have no system. I use what I like when I want to use it. I don't have a list of any of my hardware or software. :blushing:
Boo princess bride.gif
:001_tt2:

I kid, I kid!!! I used to track everything, now just purchases and daily shaves. No idea how many blades I have.

I too have a spreadsheet listing everything shaving related including amounts and exact locations upstairs and downstairs - my shaving inventory would never fit in one place. I hope no one but me, or other shaving enthusiasts ever see the spreadsheet - it makes me look like someone with a serious problem!

Top Bottom