What's new

Keep it in the Clown House: comical thread hijackings and ... oh look, pancake bunny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, even this thread has been hijacked!

Multiple times. Here's another ...

A pirate walks into a bar ...

The bartender says, "Hey, you've got a big ships wheel attached to your pants!"

Pirate says, "Arrgh, I know! It's drivin' me nuts!"​

OK, you can have your thread back now.

proxy.php

Welcome back, Ray. How was the wedding?

I behaved myself. I only started getting out of control, when mom handed me the faux champagne glasses for the grape juice and started singing Knights of Round Table. My new brother-in-law started getting out of control when he started eating the extremely rich chocolate wedding cake.

I behaved myself. I only started getting out of control, when mom handed me the faux champagne glasses for the grape juice and started singing Knights of Round Table. My new brother-in-law started getting out of control when he started eating the extremely rich chocolate wedding cake.
Well after all, you are....Wild and Crazy Guys!!! :thumbup1::thumbup1:

here's what you need.
proxy.php

It's a cherpumple, a cherry pie, a pumpkin pie and an apple pie each cooked inside a cake and all covered in icing, perfect dessert for turducken.

Weight Watchers has different agenda within the Czardom.

I've told Mrs. Jakespoppy I don't want to count points. I think I can look at food and know what's good for me and what isn't. For example, I don't need points to tell me that an apple is better for me than a banana split.

Mrs. Jakespoppy says I have a bad attitude. :glare:

I've told Mrs. Jakespoppy I don't want to count points. I think I can look at food and know what's good for me and what isn't. For example, I don't need points to tell me that an apple is better for me than a banana split.

I also have a feeling that bacon is better for you than that giant slice of cherpumple. And a BLT is better than a baconater... wow I'm amazing.

Bad attitude? Just because you are truthful about liking certain types of food? :001_rolle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom