Proraso green products followed by Trumper’s Eucris:
DCE040BC-A440-466E-95F4-A19D1B35034A.jpeg

Not sure if this fits your postings, but it is Green

Brush: Leonidam “Furious “ 28mm HD Fan
Blade: Feather (1)
Soap: Ethos Greenfresh F Base, just arrived today very nice 👍
Razor: Ti Blackbird
Post Shave: Ethos Greenfresh Skin Food Splash 💦

I have Ethos Greenfresh regular base but quit using it once F Base was released, so was excited when they finally released Greenfresh in F Base. The splash just takes it to another level.

C70103DE-FA99-415B-82F5-B49969D5D3AE.jpeg

Doug

Not sure if this fits your postings, but it is Green

Brush: Leonidam “Furious “ 28mm HD Fan
Blade: Feather (1)
Soap: Ethos Greenfresh F Base, just arrived today very nice 👍
Razor: Ti Blackbird
Post Shave: Ethos Greenfresh Skin Food Splash 💦

I have Ethos Greenfresh regular base but quit using it once F Base was released, so was excited when they finally released Greenfresh in F Base. The splash just takes it to another level.

C70103DE-FA99-415B-82F5-B49969D5D3AE.jpeg

Doug
Yep, it fits, Doug. It’s cool and green! Good to see you here with your beautiful new brush.

I'm a big fan of those Palmolive shave sticks (as well as Proraso). I wish I knew where I could get some more of the European tallow ones.

While I'm at it, I need re-up on Proraso green as I'm all out of that too.

I don’t use shaving sticks much, except when travelling, but these Palmolive sticks were really quite good.
They were widely available in Europe, but it seems Palmolive withdrew them first in the UK and now they also are no longer available in Continental European markets like Germany and Austria.

Pity, really…

B.

Last edited:
Did you gents know that it is in fact possible to complete an entire shave without Proraso? :001_cool:
In my house, it has been proven many times. :thumbup1:

And here is my contribution to this thread:
Lea mentholated shaving cream and Myrsol Formula K (peppermint) aftershave.
(The addition 444 gel is not required in this case.)

Eureka!!
Yes, it can be done!!!
(Keeping cool and menthol/mint fresh without any Proraso product that is…) :thumbup:

B.

Last edited:
Did you gents know that it is in fact possible to complete an entire shave without Proraso? :001_cool:
In my house, it has been proven many times. :thumbup1:

And here is my contribution to this thread:
Lea mentholated shaving cream and Myrsol Formula K (peppermint) aftershave.
(The addition 444 gel is not required in this case.)

Eureka!!
Yes, it can be done!!!
(Keeping cool and menthol/mint fresh without any Proraso product that is…) :thumbup:

B.
Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

I don’t use shaving sticks much, except when travelling, but these Palmolive sticks were really quite good.
They were widely available in Europe, but it seems Palmolive withdrew them first in the UK and now they also are no longer available in Continental European markets like Germany and Austria.

Pity, really…

B.
I genuinely love this stuff. If was my go-to for travel.

Here's my supply...
33EEB17A-2738-4195-84AB-2717C680839A.jpeg

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
The only true "green" part for today's set-up is the cologne: the legendary Polo Green.

For the soap & aftershave combo I opted for RazoRock's SUPERB Santa Maria del Fiore. Lightly mentholated and a tribute to Firenze, the homeland of Proraso.

20220217_143639.jpg

20220105_144652.jpg

Top Bottom