What's new

“Keep Cool and Green” August 2022

Hi all,

My good friend @Marco and I are big fans of Proraso. It’s hot just about everywhere (north of the equator) right now, and Proraso products are a great way to stay cool in these sweltering summer days.

Marco and I have decided keep green and keep cool for August, using Proraso followed by a green fragrance, such as the classic Polo green. Who is in with us? Feel free to participate occasionally and use other mentholated or green products.

-Trey

43EDD6A6-CC68-42D3-B2FE-3CB99FCBD555.jpeg

Odd I just have one thing I own that is green, an old tshirt. I need to see what I can find at the local drug store.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Been using Bootlegger's Green Freeze and Artic Lime since the last week of June and all thru July because of the record breaking 100+ degree weather. They are both green. We actually have a cold front coming in Friday and temps will be in the 90's.

I will break out the skin bracer.

Been using Bootlegger's Green Freeze and Artic Lime since the last week of June and all thru July because of the record breaking 100+ degree weather. They are both green. We actually have a cold front coming in Friday and temps will be in the 90's.

I will break out the skin bracer.
Skin Bracer is always an excellent choice.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Dear Trey @CJB3 for today's shave I'm putting in action my beloved Proraso Super Formula Ever-Green trio, followed by the timeless Ralph Lauren Polo Green fragrance!!

The Proraso 3-piece kit is the stunning Vintage Edition "Gino" set. It's a LE tin box with original graphics taken from the 1950s. Honestly, what's not to love?... :001_wub:

Ralph Lauren Polo Green is a True Classic, much admired by old and new generations alike. :thumbup:

20220617_120211.jpg

20220217_143639.jpg

Dear Trey @CJB3 for today's shave I'm putting in action my beloved Proraso Super Formula Ever-Green trio, followed by the timeless Ralph Lauren Polo Green fragrance!!

The Proraso 3-piece kit is the stunning Vintage Edition "Gino" set. It's a LE tin box with original graphics taken from the 1950s. Honestly, what's not to love?... :001_wub:

Ralph Lauren Polo Green is a True Classic, much admired by old and new generations alike. :thumbup:

Bravo, Marco!

I know it’s not August yet, but I’m getting a head start with Marco. Besides, he’s been bugging me to open my new tube of the Super formula, so I’ve got to finish up this old one.

I used the full suite of Proraso green products followed by a few sprays of vintage Polo green.

Pro tip (I picked this up from Marco): The preshave is an excellent postshave product as well. I finish up my shave by applying the preshave again before the splash. This provides an extra cooling effect:

DE9CCA44-D6E9-45D7-87C6-662FBEB780E3.jpeg

Tomorrow's the big day, and I'm conflicted. Do I go with MdC, Proraso, or an Aventus vibe (don't have Aventus itself)?

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
My dear friends, right now I'm on a train directed back in Rome. I've passed three great days with my family in the homeland of Proraso: Firenze. It's unquestionably one of the most beautiful cities in the world... :001_wub:

Santa Maria del Fiore

20220731_155343.jpg

Santa Maria Novella

20220731_155413.jpg

I've alternated between Proraso red and green aftershave. I've been using the red lately, but thanks for the reminder. It makes more sense to be using the green these days. I've been using the Palmolive shave stick for a while, but I'll have to switch and finish off the tube of Bigelow shaving cream. (The full beard is gone for the time being, just a little circle beard.)

I've alternated between Proraso red and green aftershave. I've been using the red lately, but thanks for the reminder. It makes more sense to be using the green these days. I've been using the Palmolive shave stick for a while, but I'll have to switch and finish off the tube of Bigelow shaving cream. (The full beard is gone for the time being, just a little circle beard.)
I'm a big fan of those Palmolive shave sticks (as well as Proraso). I wish I knew where I could get some more of the European tallow ones.

While I'm at it, I need re-up on Proraso green as I'm all out of that too.

Top Bottom