What's new

KeenDogg Moderator Interview

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I've got so much money now, I'm gonna hire someone to pick on @FarmerTan for me!!!!

Right back at you, fratello mio!

Thank you, Mat. You, Steve, and I came on here together, so to speak. I'll never forget you guys and your kindness. May you have the same fortunes.
If @Marco says you are a good man, I ain't arguing. And if @matwho is praying over you, then you are more than blessed my friend.

Just for that, I might try to start being nice to you. At least until Lent is over. Maybe?

FarmerTan

Lol. 😂😂 that one got me. I’m dying laughing. Thanks Dave.
I started picking on @KeenDogg , oh, I don't know.... Probably a month after I joined. And for no good reason. Maybe I was dumb enough to pick on him after he became an EmbassyDoor or whatever they were called back then.... maybe Junior Deacons? LOL, I crack myself up. But it was his profile pic. It was everybody's favorite actor, Jimmy Stewart! I figured anyone that would have that pic could take a joke, and he has been more than up to the task.

And from there I branched out to @shavefan and @BudgetShaverGuy ..... But I've been laying off ol' BSGuy for some reason..... His profile pic is kinda creepy. (Now watch that be his Grandma or something...)

Thank you very much Andrew, Ian, and nice to meet you, Henry. Thanks.
I was wondering if there’s an application for the picking on Farmer Tan position? I’ve had a little experience with that work, though I noticed that people kinda rose to his defense pretty quickly. Seems like a fine fellow and all that, but once I retire I might need a project.

FarmerTan

I was wondering if there’s an application for the picking on Farmer Tan position? I’ve had a little experience with that work, though I noticed that people kinda rose to his defense pretty quickly. Seems like a fine fellow and all that, but once I retire I might need a project.
Brother, keepin' me in line is a full time job, and the pay stinks! Ol' Dawg might take you up on it though!

I feel bad now. My plan was to give him a break for Lent, but I seem to be stuck on Fat Tuesday doggone!

Brother, keepin' me in line is a full time job, and the pay stinks! Ol' Dawg might take you up on it though!

I feel bad now. My plan was to give him a break for Lent, but I seem to be stuck on Fat Tuesday doggone!
Sounds like more than I can commit to. I have some problems acting right myself- although I’m having my first cup of coffee and I don’t believe I’ve done anything wrong yet - my long suffering wife is still smiling, but the day is young.
Best to you Farmer Tan.

My Dad served under Jimmy Stewart 425th bomb group 703rd squadron. He said Col Stewart was the real deal, not a candy-beeped star. Never could get Dad to tell who was candy. We're not supposed to talk about that he'd say.

Top Bottom