What's new

Katie Puckrick's Sartorial Review

check out eaumg on youtube. she does a lot of mens frag reviews as well

+1. She does a great job with reviews. I also talk to her a lot about fragrances on twitter.

Thanks! I haven't talked to her, but I have enjoyed her reviews. Very fun to watch, and very good reviews. I was going to compare her to Katie, but decided that wouldn't be very gentlemanly! They're both very informative and entertaining to watch.

Sartorial has been on my list for at least the better part of a year..... I finally pulled the trigger today on a new 3.4 oz. bottle after having wore it yesterday from a sample I have. Was it the KP review that put me over the top to finally make the purchase??.... maybe so.

Ben

Super cool post. No that I have any clue what it smells like, but cool. I find most of pens scents that way ... impossible to describe and I'm always surprised at how it smells ... good or bad ....

I really like Pens

Ah, got my bottle of Sartorial today along with 6 other Pen's sample viles as a freebie from BeautyEncounter. Love the Penhaligon's packaging and quality. Nice substantial 1.5 ml samples too. Good stuff.

Ben

Top Bottom