What's new

Karve Diem

Will you be ordering a SS Karve?

• Yes

• No

• Later when the price drops

• I’m so torn...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well I have to say well worth the wait. Just had a hand delivered razor late at night, Chris is truly a great guy. I’m leaving town for months and understanding that Chris made sure I had my razor before I left. It is a beautiful razor, unfortunately I won’t be able to shave with it for several days until I get settled on the other end.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I have to say well worth the wait. Just had a hand delivered razor late at night, Chris is truly a great guy. I’m leaving town for months and understanding that Chris made sure I had my razor before I left. It is a beautiful razor, unfortunately I won’t be able to shave with it for several days until I get settled on the other end.
proxy.php

Congrats! Looks stunning

As per Chris, shipping notices are supposed to start going out by tomorrow. Nice to see that he is ahead of schedule, but I will wait and see what shows up in my inbox before deciding whether or not Karve stays on my "must have" list. Certainly soured my feelings about the company, regardless of how much I may esteem the product itself.

Karve Shaving replied to an Instagram question regarding shippments to all customers.
Reply " We've started shipping all of the orders"

Last edited:
I can definitely understand why people are frustrated. I had to wait a bit to receive my brass Karve, but it was worth the wait - it’s a great razor. My take is here is a guy who is working his butt off to run a company to make great products and that is something that I want to support even if I have to wait a bit. Hopefully he will improve the communications side of his business so people have more visibility into the status of their orders.

No shipping notice yet. Not worried. I’m sure it will arrive soon. I’ll use my brass in the meantime. Haven’t reached out to him so can’t comment on reply time etc.

Had a really nice shave with my Karve brass this morning. Can’t wait to get my SS. Glad to see they’re starting to go out.

Just confirmed my order will not ship until the middle of next week. What a disappointment. They totally lied about the razors being ready. This will be my last purchase I make with them. Too many other places to buy quality razors without the BS.

Just got my shipping notice now

Great! So...one razor shipped in two weeks (that we know of). Hopefully, this means that more will ship before the week
Just confirmed my order will not ship until the middle of next week. What a disappointment. They totally lied about the razors being ready. This will be my last purchase I make with them. Too many other places to buy quality razors without the BS.

Jeez...I guess I am in the same boat. I placed my order literally 1-minute after the launch. Just out of curiosity, what time did you place your order?

I timed it and my order was placed in just under 2 minute from the drop that everyone was led to believe had a stock of finished parts that would be shipped out the next Tuesday.

No shipping order yet. This is weeks of sequential deception BS.

I ordered mine about 5 minutes after launch assuming this would be similar to the out of stock brass issue a while back, but wasn't expecting this! What are your order numbers and what did you order? I'm beyond amazed at how poorly this has gone and I'm very much a Karve fan!

Thinking of cancelling since my order (places in the first 5 mins) didn’t ship today.

Hit em where it hurts. This is absolutely ridiculous. And still no email to alert us to anything about the situation.

Might just buy a second hand brass at this point.

Top Bottom