What's new

Karve razor differences?

Heads are different. Overlander for me works much better. I like using a steeper angle and the CB did not like that one bit but the Overlander excels here. It’s also great ATG razor.

Another big difference is the CB is customizable and has different baseplates available that allow you to adjust the efficiency of your shave. You can go all the way from AA (mildest) up to G (most aggressive). You can also choose an open comb design if you prefer. You do have to pay for additional baseplates if you want more than one. It’s not like the Rockwell 6S where there are multiple baseplates included.

The Overlander has a single baseplate - although in my opinion it’s an extremely effective design offering a good combination of smoothness and efficiency.

The CB’s head is less curved than the Overlander’s. So the Overlander’s head will sit a bit higher in comparison.

The Overlander also has a head that covers the blade tabs. With the CB you can choose a regular head, which leaves the tabs exposed, or a widebody head that covers the tabs.

In this photo the CB is on the left and the Overlander is on the right. The heads are similar but I think you can see the differences here.

B6AC2F38-90DD-4842-A21B-37A5DC5347A4.jpeg

Top Bottom