What's new

Karve Knopf Pommel handle with Overlander stand question

I am thinking of purchasing the Karve Overlander in aluminium and getting it with the Knopf Pommel handle. All the pictures on their website of the aluminium Overlander stand, show it with the standard Overlander handle.

I was wondering if the Knopf Pommel handle will fit in the Overlander stand, and wondered if any of you guys have got this handle/razor and stand that can confirm this please?

I emailed Karve last week with this question, but I have yet to receive a reply back.

I would email Karve again. This time I would ask if they're just too busy to reply to someone seriously considering purchasing one of their razors etc.

I posted this question on one of Karve's Facebook posts showing the Knopf Pommel handle. And all their handles fit all their stands.

Karve did apologise for not getting back to me as he had been away for most of last week.

Anyone dealt with Karve lately? They don't seem to be answering emails.
The guy was supposed to be away from 13-17 October but that was a
while ago. Lack of response a bit unusual...has something happened,
anyone know?

Their recent post on Facebook says COVID spread through their staff. I would assume with that going on they haven’t been responding to anyone.

Hey thanks for the update @OhioBob ....I was a tad concerned (but not overly),
so thank you for the response...that's most understandable.

The new Wagner handle is a looker...very original and love the Art Deco vibe.
Sadly, Im not a brass guy, but were it to ever appear in black aluminum,
I'd be thrilled.

I placed an order for a Stainless Steel Overlander with the CB handle a couple of weeks ago and received my order relatively quickly (I‘m in Canada which helps a bit) so Chris is definitely working away. He may have been busy with the new handles.

I just saw the new handle yesterday and I’ll likely cave in and get one.

Top Bottom