What's new

FS Karve CB in Stainless Steel with Both Top Caps and Four Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone,

I am selling my Stainless Steel Karve Christopher Bradley set. It includes a 3.25" handle, SB plates of B-C-D, an open comb plate of B, and both top caps, regular and wide body, for $170 shipped to CONUS.

I originally purchased the handle, B-C-D SB plates and the regular top cap on June 27, 2019. This made it the 20th stainless steel Karve for sale. Later, I bought the open comb B and wide body top cap. Actually, the wide body cap has never even been used, so, brand new.

The cheapest price for all the above on the Karve website would be about US $262.

Again, I'm asking $170 for the handle, four plates, and both top caps.
That's more than 1/3 off. Buying this set new in brass would be about US $178. This is the stainless steel version for less than that.

For fun (and some minor den clearing), I'm also throwing in a Yaqi 24 mm Heavy Metal Handle with their silvertip badger hair and two top level soap samples: Barrister and Mann Waves (excelsior base I believe) and Zingari Man Watchman.

I hope you think it's a great deal.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

Even though I was wanting to sell the whole set, I accepted an offer for just the widebody top cap.

So, same stainless set (3.25" handle, B-C-D SB plates, B OC plate, and the one regular top cap) and the extras now for $130.

Great deal! Great variety of plates with a maneuverable size handle. Good luck. (I already have one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom