What's new

WTB Karve CB F-SB brass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Karve SB-F plate in brass.

If the same seller also has a SB-G I may be interested. I could trade my SB-E plate if needed but would prefer to just buy.

Thanks for looking - Chris.

No interest so far so will also sell or trade it.

This is the brass Karve Christopher Bradley razor with the 3.25” handle and the SB-E plate which is med/high efficiency IMO. To me it’s in great condition with a pretty even patina. I wash and dry after each use. The craftsmanship of Karve razors are great especially for the price IMO.

$60 conus shipped.

Will also trade for a Rex Envoy or RazoRock Hawk v3 SS with both the standard and “A” plates. For the Hawk Would be open to just take the head and both plates.

415602ED-70D4-4426-80F5-4EAC403A5C4A.jpeg

F8582E5D-EC64-4736-966E-BF2ACF1F1316.jpeg

5DB1CBC0-4161-4957-879F-EA59D68342AF.jpeg

Bumpity bump……. Any interest for sale or trade? I see some nice Simpson brushes among other things that just went up for sale. Help fund a BST purchase. :)

Likely interest hasn’t been as high since I can’t update the title.

Last edited:
Reduced to $55 shipped for the brass Karve withe the E plate. Will also throw in 2 PAA aftershave samples. Club guy and Shave Chaser.

Rex Envoy off the “trade for” list. Adding the Lupo .95 SB (will take OC as well). Could make a deal for just both plates. Keeping the Hawk “A” and the regular.

Will also buy or trade the E plate for the F plate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom