What's new

Karve Brass Stand

Does anyone know if Karve still makes their brass stand? It’s been “out of stock” for awhile now.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he initially made 40 stands which sold out. He suggested that if there is a demand he would make more so I’d email him if you are interested

Best of luck

AJ

I hang my Karve on a razor/brush stand but that Karve stand is the nicest I've seen so far! Absolutely gorgeous!!

I hang my Karve on a razor/brush stand but that Karve stand is the nicest I've seen so far! Absolutely gorgeous!!

I’m a sucker for brass and I eventually broke down and ordered the CB and a few plates. I agree that the stand looks awesome. I’d really like to have one. I emailed them to see if / when they’ll have more. If I hear anything back then I’ll post an update here.

I’m a sucker for brass and I eventually broke down and ordered the CB and a few plates. I agree that the stand looks awesome. I’d really like to have one. I emailed them to see if / when they’ll have more. If I hear anything back then I’ll post an update here.

Nice! I hope you can get one!

The main reason I chose the Karve over other razors is because of the raw brass. The fact that it became my #1 shaver of all time was just a massive bonus!

The natural darkening/patina is gorgeous and this is THE razor I would want to hand down.

I have absolutely zero interest in the SS Karve because I find the brass to be my favorite!

I also like the bead blasted finish on the Rockwell 6S (I don't really like shiny things).

Nice! I hope you can get one!

The main reason I chose the Karve over other razors is because of the raw brass. The fact that it became my #1 shaver of all time was just a massive bonus!

The natural darkening/patina is gorgeous and this is THE razor I would want to hand down.

I have absolutely zero interest in the SS Karve because I find the brass to be my favorite!

I also like the bead blasted finish on the Rockwell 6S (I don't really like shiny things).

We are kindred spirits. I bought a 6S before I knew that the Karve existed and I love it. I’m still tweaking my technique with it but I love the look and feel.

Once I found out about the Karve, I knew I wouldn’t be able to hold out long. It’ll be here on Friday :p

We are kindred spirits. I bought a 6S before I knew that the Karve existed and I love it. I’m still tweaking my technique with it but I love the look and feel.

Once I found out about the Karve, I knew I wouldn’t be able to hold out long. It’ll be here on Friday :p

Oh, fantastic!!

The Karve shaves smoother than the Rockwell...But I still love the cutting angle/head geometry of the Rockwell.
These are my two final razors that I've settled on (although I do have a few others in the den) and could happily use either one daily...along with my chosen blade, the Polsilver.

Update:

I heard back from Karve. They have a waiting list for the brass stands. They don’t say when they’ll be available.

To be added to the waiting list, email them and let them know that you’re interested.

[email protected]

[emoji106][emoji41]

The stand is awesome, worth the wait. He was smart enough to line the inside with plastic so you don't get corrosion if water drips down while upright. Hopefully he offers a stainless version when those become available.

Top Bottom