What's new

Kansas City Meetup - March 5, 2016

Planning an informal gathering for members in the Kansas City area. Any comments or ideas welcome!

Details are tentative, so stay tuned for updates.

When: 5 Mar 16, 2:00-??

Side Pockets
224 N. Oldham Pkwy
Lee’s Summit, MO 64081

Excellent, sorry the Tucson chapeter will not be able to make it this year, but knowing the Vez you guys will have a blast!

Gaining lots of interest from other forums for this meetup. Hoping for more B&B members to jump on this as well.

We had a great time. 9 of us made it yesterday. Lots of trades going on. A great honing demonstration. And some great conversation with new friends.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457290889.859481.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457290906.591383.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457290916.425127.jpg

Adam brought some great leather work and handmade strops. And Bryon brought some of his Jeeves of Hudson St. soaps. They are fantastic!

And thanks to #EdwinJagger #EdwinJagger USA for donating a razor/cream set for our drawing and shaving cream samples for everyone!
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457290764.165638.jpg

Shucks!!!!! I missed it!!!

Please let me know when the next one is..I am in Leawood.

We had a great time. 9 of us made it yesterday. Lots of trades going on. A great honing demonstration. And some great conversation with new friends.
View attachment 642693
View attachment 642694
View attachment 642695

Adam brought some great leather work and handmade strops. And Bryon brought some of his Jeeves of Hudson St. soaps. They are fantastic!

And thanks to #EdwinJagger #EdwinJagger USA for donating a razor/cream set for our drawing and shaving cream samples for everyone!
View attachment 642691

Last edited by a moderator:
My job requires sporadic travel...my guess is that was the case.

I'll subscribe so I don't miss the next one. Thanks!

Top Bottom