What's new

Kangaroo Pouch Underwear

Any other 'Roos" out there?

51-yUof22RL._UL1500_.jpg

MyPakage and Saxx get my vote! I've heard good things about 2UNDER, yet haven't sampled the goods. I've got about 20 pairs of the MyPakage and Saxx though LOL! My wife bought me a pair as a joke 4 or 5 years ago and I didn't get the joke. They were the most comfortable underwear I've ever worn. They still are.

MyPakage and Saxx get my vote! I've heard good things about 2UNDER, yet haven't sampled the goods. I've got about 20 pairs of the MyPakage and Saxx though LOL! My wife bought me a pair as a joke 4 or 5 years ago and I didn't get the joke. They were the most comfortable underwear I've ever worn. They still are.

Nothing hugs like the pouch.

Uomo.
I'm a committed commando, but if I have to wear underwear. Good for sports. About as supportive as a jock strap.

Any other 'Roos" out there?

View attachment 805735

I use to wear Munsingwear Kangaroo pouch underwear all the time in the 90's, but after Montgomery Wards went out of business I couldn't find the brand anywhere else. Do they still make the Munsingwear brand? I would love to get some more if I could find a place to buy them. I started wearing boxer/briefs instead of regular briefs, because they are not as comfortable in the crotch area. I need to do some searching to see what I can find!

I use to wear Munsingwear Kangaroo pouch underwear all the time in the 90's, but after Montgomery Wards went out of business I couldn't find the brand anywhere else. Do they still make the Munsingwear brand? I would love to get some more if I could find a place to buy them. I started wearing boxer/briefs instead of regular briefs, because they are not as comfortable in the crotch area. I need to do some searching to see what I can find!
Munsingwear Full Rise Pouch Brief - Gustwiller's Clothing Co.

Good to see OP posting again, even if it is in this, my least favorite of his treads . . . .
Welcome home, Sir!

Top Bottom