What's new

Kanayama Llama strops

i have pretty much tried all of Tony Millers strops and have not been unhappy with any of them and for the great price you get superb craftsmanship

Absolutely superb craftsmanship. They looked gorgeous but after the one you and Tony passed around I fell in love with his strops. I really want more of them. I think it's way better than my red imp 700c.

Absolutely superb craftsmanship. They looked gorgeous but after the one you and Tony passed around I fell in love with his strops. I really want more of them. I think it's way better than my red imp 700c.

I have the Tony Miller Old No 2 Heirloom strop and love it for sure, his takes some beating on the craftmanship they are first class and every one should have one....

I have the Tony Miller Old No 2 Heirloom strop and love it for sure, his takes some beating on the craftmanship they are first class and every one should have one....

Absolutely agree. Everyone should have one. It is better than any of the vintage strops I have used. It is better than my blades Grimm latigo strop. I put it on equal grounds as my kanayama 70000

Top Bottom