What's new

Kanayama #30000 vs Kanayama #5260

I may end up getting the Kanayama in the future (I think I would go with the 30000). We'll see.

I was going to write, that after reading your initial 3 strop purchase above you would still purchase a kanayama in the future....its going to keep bugging you until you do. in the end you will probably only keep the Tony Miller, Kanayama, and then just concentrate on mint vintage strops from then on....
I suppose we'll find out on a future posting :001_smile

But, if you can be strict with yourself, keep only the Tony Miller and forget the Kanayama and all others.

I was going to write, that after reading your initial 3 strop purchase above you would still purchase a kanayama in the future....its going to keep bugging you until you do. in the end you will probably only keep the Tony Miller, Kanayama, and then just concentrate on mint vintage strops from then on....
I suppose we'll find out on a future posting :001_smile

But, if you can be strict with yourself, keep only the Tony Miller and forget the Kanayama and all others.

:lol:

That's not counting the others I've bought and sold. :eek:

Have you gotten the ambrosia strop yet and if so can you give a review on the TM and the ambrosia.

Not yet...I'll do my best to provide a comparison.

So far, the Steerhide by TM is fantastic...super smooth and nice medium-heavy draw. Terrific piece of leather.

Top Bottom