What's new

Kamisori Threesome

They look better in person. I should've polished them but I couldn't wait to take photos. They're a mix of old wrought iron, Swedish steel, and Japanese White steel; they have an ergonomic handle and a wedge grind. Each razor takes a month to make from scratch. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
ooooOoooooOOh. Those are very sexy!

Let me know if you're selling any of them I'm on the fence about trying a Kamisori. Those pictures just forcibly pushed me over!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
A month's time each? I can only imagine the labor involved....no stamps, so I assume its a states' side craftsman or a Japanese apprentice? Very nice either way.

wow, pretty sweet. you made these?

A month's time each? I can only imagine the labor involved....no stamps, so I assume its a states' side craftsman or a Japanese apprentice? Very nice either way.

I didn't make them. A cutler in Japan made them. He's been making razors for about a year.

ooooOoooooOOh. Those are very sexy!

Let me know if you're selling any of them I'm on the fence about trying a Kamisori. Those pictures just forcibly pushed me over!

They've already been sold.

Looks interesting but unless the cross section photo is off it'd really not a typical Kamisori profile. I don't see the canting to the stamped side.

They're a mix of old wrought iron, Swedish steel, and Japanese White steel; they have an ergonomic handle and a wedge grind.

These have no assymetric grind? Looking pretty good but i prefer the traditional ones

Looks interesting but unless the cross section photo is off it'd really not a typical Kamisori profile. I don't see the canting to the stamped side.

Nope, there are no stamps and they're symmetrically wedge-ground razors.

Sure, but then you'd get fussed about using a non-traditional so-called "kamisori"!

Nah, not me :001_rolle. Surprisingly, I found I am able to use a non-traditional kamisori and not loose any sleep over that break from tradition.

Anyway, these blades look so cool, if I get the chance I will try one. Call it the new tradition.

Top Bottom