What's new

Kamisori & Strop set, J.M. Fraser's and AOS cream lot

Hi,
Continuing to pare down, plus I have my eye on a new watch :)
1. Kamisori Lot: Tosuke and New Azuma kamisori, great condition and shave ready. Tosuke has lovely scalloped spine where the two steels join. New Azuma has gold wash intact. Included is a paddle strop with plenty of life left in the leather and a pasted balsa strop side that will keep your Kami shave ready for a long long time. I cant remember the make of the strop, but it was ~$75 new. Kamis were about the same. Offering this lot for $85 paypal'd and shipped.
IMG_20210330_155719.jpg

IMG_20210330_155742.jpg

2. Art of Shaving Unscented Shaving Cream Lot: Two unopened 150ml containers of fabulous AOS unscented cream, plus a new AOS shave pack, with a pure badger brush and travel-sized containers of cream, pre-shave oil and aftershave. Shipping separately isn't really practical, so it's up for sale as a lot. $45 paypal'd and shipped.
IMG_20210330_155037.jpg

Last, 99% full tub of J.M Fraser's shaving cream. There was some sort of ado about one of their batches not lathering; this is not from that batch. Refreshing citrusy scent. This one will last a while. $20 paypal'd and shipped.
IMG_20210330_155553.jpg

Pens: One Monteverde Prima Turquoise rollerball and a hand made black and orange ballpoint with stylus. Sold as a lot, $40 paypal'd and shipped.
pens.jpg

Thanks for looking. Offers are welcome, big discount if you purchase more than one lot.

Top Bottom