What's new

Kai razor

This is the razor i use at work. Does annybody use one of these or simular?

proxy.php

I have one like the shavette, but is a Tondeo (German)
The weight is not as heavy as traditional straight, but it does have a good balance, unlike some like it.
The blade come in a sealed cartridge.
proxy.php

You put the razor against the cardtridge and use the blue slider to insert the blade. This way you never have to touch the blade with your hands.
I have no idea how much they cost in the U.S but here they cost £95 for the razor and £15 for the blades (10)

I like the look of that feather.

They look like they come off of the same machine die and the Feather injector looks similar to the Kai one as well.

Um, just a thought, but are those Kai blades the same size as other (aka Shick) injector blades. Wondering if they would fit the Shicks, and if so, how well they shave.

moses said:
Um, just a thought, but are those Kai blades the same size as other (aka Shick) injector blades. Wondering if they would fit the Shicks, and if so, how well they shave.
I have not tried those blades in the Kai, maybe?

That was the idea. Although if I read Stuart correctly that they are 15 pounds for 10 blades, I am a lot less interested.... From the picture it looks like they might be longer, but it is hard to tell.

On a related note, looking forward to the DB injector blades I just ordered from Tedpella. Since I have not been able to get any opinions on them, or even determine that anyone has ever used one, I decided to give it a go. Will review when they arrive.

moses said:
That was the idea. Although if I read Stuart correctly that they are 15 pounds for 10 blades, I am a lot less interested.... From the picture it looks like they might be longer, but it is hard to tell.

On a related note, looking forward to the DB injector blades I just ordered from Tedpella. Since I have not been able to get any opinions on them, or even determine that anyone has ever used one, I decided to give it a go. Will review when they arrive.
OH NO! Not the dog's bollocks! Poor lad...:lol: Well, don't feel like the Lone Ranger as I too have been awaiting a report from all of these value-concious purchasers to no avail.

I will take one of the blades out and take a picture of the size for you guys.
They are expensive blades, no doubt.

Top Bottom