What's new

Kai Open Comb Disposable Razor - S tier in the disposable category

proxy.php

I was looking for disposable razors for travel (I normally roll with Bic singles or Gillette guards).

I then came across Kai disposable blades which had an open comb. The seller tagged these as for “medical use”.

Took one for a maiden shave this morning and the experience was excellent (as far as light disposables go). The blade is sturdy and cuts really well. It left me with the feeling that the blade still has many more quality shaves left in it - but obviously I wouldn’t know yet.

Found them on ebay from an Australian seller.

Comes in 20 or 100 packs. Not sure if I’m allowed to post links, so I’ll refrain.

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
I did a search and found the ones you referenced -- they seem to be more in your "neck of the woods" than mine (U.S.)
I am a fan of the Gillette Guard (usually get them from Maggard), but I also consider myself an aficionado of medical prep razors, so if I find a semi-local source, l'll give them a try.

Med prep razors are considered a "one and done" use razor (given what their primary use is), so I would be curious to hear how many shaves you ultimately get from yours.

Top Bottom