What's new

FS Kai Kasho Captain Folding Straight Razor Starter Kit, brush, blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kai Kasho Captain Folding Straight Razor Starter Kit.

The razor and brush are used. The blades are all new.

Straight razor shaving isn't for me but someone else can enjoy a tremendous starter kit. This beautiful Japanese Kai Kasho Captain straight razor uses barber style removable blades. Different blade types can offer varying levels of sharpness and blade exposure. I have a Kai proguard blade loaded in the razor for the photo.
A leather carrying case.
The original box the razor came in.
These 4 sample blades pictured.
A brand new pack of 20 Schick Proline blades.
18 Feather Professional Light blades.

And this beautiful hand turned shaving brush. The handle is from Badlands Shaving and it is resin and Australian Mallee burl, 24mm socket. I set a 24mm APShaveCo Synbad fan knot in it with easy to remove silicone adhesive in case you want to change the knot later on. It's in there pretty good so it won't fall out on its own.

Message me with any questions or offers. I'm reasonable and have been a traditional wet shaving enthusiast for the last 10 years. If you're new, I recommend starting with the proguard blade. The light blades have the least blade exposure. The super blade has the most blade exposure. All other blades are in between. The Schick Prolines are a nice smooth medium exposure blade for the average person.

Asking $100 or best offer. Free CONUS shipping included. If you're outside CONUS I can still ship it to you for a few more dollars depending on where you are. I would prefer to sell the whole lot but if you want just the brush or just the razor, you can make an offer.

Kai BnB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom