What's new

Kai Captain Pink with guard

So I loaded up my new Vector with a Kai Captain guard blade for its debut shave, and am not sure I care for the blade. It seemed to pull a lot. I had about 2.5 days growth. Went through my normal routine. As soon as I stared my first stroke it was pulling. I finished a 2 pass shave without and nicks or irritation, and the razor is awesome. Has anyone else experienced an issue like this? I read so many great reviews about Kai blades. This was one of the blades I ordered from tryablade. Maybe a stupid question, but do guard blades have a tendency to pull? The feather pro guard in my Occam’s has a slight pull feeling, but nothing like today. I love the Vector head. The handle is great too, but gets slippery. Looking forward to my next shave with it. I do have a few other blade choices. Looking forward to everyone’s thoughts and opinions. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
Heh. I tried unguarded blades and lost some blood. Tried Feather ProGuard and didn't. That's all I know right now, but in a week or so I'll be trying some Kai Pink with and without guard. I'll let you know...

O.H.

Top Bottom