What's new

FS Kabrand, Bartmann, L'Essor !

Hi everyone ! :)
I need to empty my den a little bit.
Questions are welcomed :)

Kabrand :
That’s a beautiful 7/8 razor, in good overall condition, original scales. The razor is shave ready, it is quite heavy and the 407 model is pretty hard to find. Kabrand straights are pretty common when it comes to 5/8 or 6/8, but the 7/8s are difficult to get. It comes with a straight razor box.
The price is 140$ shipping included with tracking number (bubble wrapped enveloppe and bubble wrap paper inside)
Payment with paypal «Goods and Services»
kabrand 1.jpg

kabrand 2.jpg

kabrand 3.jpg

L’Essor DE razor :
I also sell this vintage open comb french L’Essor razor. Very good condition and you can see «CSCF» engraved in the razor head. This means "Chambre syndicale des couteliers de France" (which I could translate by «French Cutlery Union»)
The price is 45$ shipping included with tracking number (bubble wrapped enveloppe and bubble wrap paper inside)
essor 1.jpg

essor 3.jpg

essor 4.jpg

Bartmann Semainier :
Rare set of 6 Bartmann straights. They come in their original semainier box. Unfortunately, I do not have the «Sunday» one. The days are engraved in french (lundi, mardi etc)
They are NOS but show some sign of rust. They are beautiful, 6/8, original scales, all in the same condition. Unique set for sure !
The price is 730$ shipping included with tracking number and insurance. Parcel well protected.
semainier 1.jpg

semainier 2.jpg

semainier 3.jpg

semainier 5.jpg

Top Bottom