What's new

K Shave Worx - Any Users

Curious if anyone’s using or has used K Shave Worx? They’ve got a couple scents I’m interested in. Any performance comparisons?

The only K Shaveworks soap I have tried is Black Orchid, the scent is somewhat similar to CB Midnight Dreary which is a unusual scent but could be a bit stronger IMO. For my face I do not care for the protection of K Shaveworks, it lathers well and would compaire it to the older PAA/PPF formula as both start out a bit airy and are acceptable but could benefit from some slight tweaking IMO.

This is just my opinion and they are cheap enough so if there is a scent that sounds interesting you should check them out and see what you think. YMMV.

The only K Shaveworks soap I have tried is Black Orchid, the scent is somewhat similar to CB Midnight Dreary which is a unusual scent but could be a bit stronger IMO. For my face I do not care for the protection of K Shaveworks, it lathers well and would compaire it to the older PAA/PPF formula as both start out a bit airy and are acceptable but could benefit from some slight tweaking IMO.

This is just my opinion and they are cheap enough so if there is a scent that sounds interesting you should check them out and see what you think. YMMV.
Thanks for the reply. Guess I’ll give it a shot

YES !!!!
I've been very happy with K Shave Worx soaps for quite a while now.

The "Hump Day" and "Aficionado" are both a regular part of my rotation, and they are excellent top
tier soaps (in my humble opinion.) Hump Day has a fruity scent, and Aficionado has a woody tobacco
scent. In my hands, with Yaqi synthetic brushes, these soaps create a smooth, rich, creamy lather
with loads of slickness, cushion, protection, and glide. They are very similar in style and characteristic
to Ariana & Evans soaps, another favorite brand of mine. My tubs are original formula, without tallow ...
I now see that there are tallow versions available, which I'm looking forward to trying. I've also been
in e-mail contact with the company's owners and soap makers, and I've been quite pleased with their
thoughtful understanding and helpful advice. I recommend K Shave Worx without any hesitation, and
I certainly wish these fine folks the best of luck as they continue to grow their business.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. Guess I’ll give it a shot

No problem. May i ask which scents did you pick? They do have some scents that sound awesome (Grape Soda, Fume Santal, Vanilla Ice, etc.) And give them credit for thinking outside of the box, the catchy names and unique scents help them to stand out in the crowd.

Top Bottom