What's new

Just When I think I'm Out, They Drag Me Back In!

My wife ran out of cartridges for her razor so she raided my drawer and found my Mach 3. She used this until she ran out of those cartridges, then she found my Fusion. She loved it!:eek:

So last night when I went to the store she asked me to get some cartridges for the fusion. $14.79 for 4 cartridges.:cursing:

I bought the cheapest version of the Mach 3 Cartridges instead fortunately she was OK with this as she prefers the Mach 3 to her Venus razor.

Just when I thought my days of overpaying for cartridges were over.:scared:

Mike02 said:
Jim - looks like you needed to place a DE in place of whatever razor she was going to grab next... :biggrin:

I suggested it, I don't think that will be happening anytime soon.

Jim, I shved my fiance's legs the other night with my DE. She loved the feel of the cream and the brush, plus a great shave! Maybe your wife will become a B&B'r.:biggrin1:

Dave

I second that. I shaved someone's legs the other night with an old Schick Injector. She loved the feel of the brush, as well as the Trumper's Violet. She also noticed that she got a way better shave with the injector than she usually does with a disposable. That said, she wips it around like there's no tomorrow, and usually has a blood spurting all over, whereas I was slow and cautious to the extreme for obvious reasons. I think there might be a decent chance of converting her to an injector, except that I fear the risk of trauma level blood loss if she uses a real razor.

moses said:
I second that. I shaved someone's legs the other night with an old Schick Injector. She loved the feel of the brush, as well as the Trumper's Violet. She also noticed that she got a way better shave with the injector than she usually does with a disposable. That said, she wips it around like there's no tomorrow, and usually has a blood spurting all over, whereas I was slow and cautious to the extreme for obvious reasons. I think there might be a decent chance of converting her to an injector, except that I fear the risk of trauma level blood loss if she uses a real razor.

Someone's?

jazzbass said:
Jim, I shved my fiance's legs the other night with my DE. She loved the feel of the cream and the brush, plus a great shave! Maybe your wife will become a B&B'r.:biggrin1:

Dave

That's exactly how I converted the SWMBO to DE's!

Top Bottom