What's new

Just tried Erasmic soap

Just tried Erasmic soap and wow love the stuff.. just popped up to a shop savers in the UK and there they had the Erasmic soap puck for 2.50 and as I'm I newbie to de shaving and only ever really used Wilkinson sword in the blue puck which I was never keen on then a arko stick which I received as a freebie with my astra blades and actually like using ...

But this Erasmic soap wow I love it after one shave the smell is amazing and I'd say I got a better shave out of it even if I was face lathering still haven't got a bowl or anything adequate to use..

But wow I love it that's all I can say and I can still smell the stuff def gonna get a couple more pucks next time I'm in the shop.....

I'm in the UK too and not so long ago bought the Erasmic cream in a tube from a pound shop, really out of curiosity. I was really surprised by it - lots of creamy, pleasant smelling and protective lather. If I didn't already have about a dozen creams and pucks to get through I would definitely buy more.

They did have the cream think it was 1.50 would you recommend it .. but even at 1.50 I'll think I'll buy it and give it a bash

Not having tried the soap I can't compare one with the other, but I would certainly recommend the cream as a great value effective product.

I'm in the UK too and not so long ago bought the Erasmic cream in a tube from a pound shop, really out of curiosity. I was really surprised by it - lots of creamy, pleasant smelling and protective lather. If I didn't already have about a dozen creams and pucks to get through I would definitely buy more.
I've had a puck for a while, and while I've always enjoyed using it, I'd been distracted by Stirling's and Tabac's smooth-working tallow soaps. Today I went back to it, and was impressed all over again. It doesn't seem to have much scent, not like some soaps; it's just "soap." But it's slick and cushiony, and whips up nicely.

The Erasmic Stick was one of the worst soaps i have EVER used out of several hundred different soap makers and really left a negative impression on me, which is too bad as it is a old company with some history but dang was it terrible lol. Have been told the Tub & Cream are much better and am glad you all have enjoyed it, having a great shave is important and can help change you mood for the day and can bring a bit of peace and tranquility.

Top Bottom