What's new

Just tried Chiseled Face - "Sherlock"

Whoa, just tried Sherlock! Great scent, very masculine.

From their site: "It is a warm tobacco based scent blended with toasted caramel, black pepper, moist dirt, and finished with a touch of leather, moss, mandarin, honey and rose."

Note, it's strong at first and settles nice...good linger through the day...

I tried a sample of the soap - at first I hated it. I got a lot of the dirt smell and not much else. But as the day went on, and as I worked through the sample I really ended up liking it quite a bit.

I like Sherlock. I have a sample and it's on my list of full sized bottles to buy. I really like Ghost Town Barber as well. But always remember "Avoid the Stag like the Plague!".

Of the 3 samples I just bought, Sherlock, Ghost Town Barber, and Midnight Stag, I found Sherlock to be the most subtle. GTB came next. MS was, well, let's say it pushed its way to the front of the line and said, "Do you know who I am?"

I like all 3, but I will probably not order the EdP of MS.

Sherlock and Ghost Town Barber are two of my favorites and I have the soap, splash and EDT for each. Sherlock always reminds me of the days when I'd smoke my pipe while reading books; there is the tobacco & leather scent, but also a musty paper scent there too. I really like it on a cold day.

Top Bottom