What's new

Just something I wanted to say on this thread.

Good evening to all on the Badgerandblade website. Just something I wanted to say from the kindness of my heart.

I would like to say a MASSIVE thank you to everybody on this website. I do like how everybody is willing to help out everyone else on this thread. What I really like is that everybody seems willing to help out one another and that nobody seems biased or predjudiced. As a result to all the helpful replies on this thread my shaving skills keep improving, so all I want to say is 'Thanks to everybody on this website and keep up the excellent work!'

Jason.

Thank you for sharing. This is, indeed, a forum made up of many fine gentlemen. I was welcomed when I joined & had many questions that probably had been asked hundreds of times before. I was treated with respect as my questions were answered. Like you, my shaves improved with time. This necessity of shaving turned into a pastime & hobby. I enjoyed your well-written post & hope you continue to participate in this fine forum.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
This site is a singularly safe and friendly place in what is a world that is increasingly difficult to navigate. It may be the only site on the internet that I visit that doesn't ever make me cringe or question why I don't smash my computer with a hammer. May it always be thus.

Good evening to all on the Badgerandblade website. Just something I wanted to say from the kindness of my heart.

I would like to say a MASSIVE thank you to everybody on this website. I do like how everybody is willing to help out everyone else on this thread. What I really like is that everybody seems willing to help out one another and that nobody seems biased or predjudiced. As a result to all the helpful replies on this thread my shaving skills keep improving, so all I want to say is 'Thanks to everybody on this website and keep up the excellent work!'

Jason.
Thanks Jason. Kind of you to say.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom