What's new

Just Set My Golden Nib Knot

Just put the expoy on tonight and will try it out on Saturday. 24mm Silvertip. I kept the style the same as the first one I made for a friend. Now I finally have one for myself. Also making a purchase of another 24mm for the other handle (another friends) and a 20mm best for one of the vintage handles. Probably the red and sell off the white one.

My 23mm UK arrived yesterday.

proxy.php

I have not yet decided what sort of handle to turn but I like your style quite a bit.

That old EverReady...will that take the 20mm? I have one of those in shedding bore that I am thinking of reknoting as my travel brush.

I have not yet decided what sort of handle to turn but I like your style quite a bit.

That old EverReady...will that take the 20mm? I have one of those in shedding bore that I am thinking of reknoting as my travel brush.
2 of my EverReady measure 20 (20.5)mm my third still has the bristles in it but looks the same. When the 20 comes if it is too tight I can sand a little.

proxy.php

The UK knots are made by Vulfix. I hope it works well for you.

Just put the expoy on tonight and will try it out on Saturday. 24mm Silvertip. I kept the style the same as the first one I made for a friend. Now I finally have one for myself. Also making a purchase of another 24mm for the other handle (another friends) and a 20mm best for one of the vintage handles. Probably the red and sell off the white one.

Beautifully done brush! I just received a 28MM Silvertip from Golden Nib and I am having the handle turned now. I hope it turns out as awesome as yours did. Great work! Enjoy your brush!

Top Bottom