What's new

Just Sell the Handles!

It certainly won't be falling out that's for sure.... well unless they used water soluble glue :lol:

Probably a member here, all they have ever sold is vintage shaving stuff. But yeah I agree lay off on the epoxy some.

I laughed when I saw it. The first time they posted it, they wanted $75.
That is a butcher of a restore job. (No offense)

What a waste. Their brushes look like like crap and they chose to imitate cedarfurnitureman's annoying listing style with stupid shelf liner in the pictures and idiotic over-the-top descriptions.

If this was the only brush choice, I'd go back to the canned crap.

That anvil needs to be dropped on their heads.

What a waste. Their brushes look like like crap and they chose to imitate cedarfurnitureman's annoying listing style with stupid shelf liner in the pictures and idiotic over-the-top descriptions.

If this was the only brush choice, I'd go back to the canned crap.

That anvil needs to be dropped on their heads.

They went to ACME University and majored in anvil catching! :lol: :lol: :lol:

They went to ACME University and majored in anvil catching! :lol: :lol: :lol:

proxy.php

It appears that he may not have sold any brushes in the past, at least the purchasers did not leave any comments; most comments were about transactions for DE razors, many of which were in great shape.

PRICE DROP ALERT!

(I think they've now given up and are just trying to cover the cost of the anvils.)

But Ryan, it says right there that this brush was professionally restored, so it's gotta be true! :biggrin1:

I'm a professional & I'll restore brushes, fountain pens & MORE... I'm IT professional and have never restored either of those items before, but it'll still be restored by a professional!

all have WAY too much epoxy.

It's not just the epoxy, it's also the scratches and ugly repainting of the lettering (or not painting at all) of these "professional restores" that makes them look like garbage.

It looks like they just hacked out the old knots and stuffed new ones in without any thought. The lofts look really high and these brushes are most likely world-class flop monsters.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Oh there are more listed now...all have WAY too much epoxy.

It's not just the epoxy, it's also the scratches and ugly repainting of the lettering (or not painting at all) of these "professional restores" that makes them look like garbage.

It looks like they just hacked out the old knots and stuffed new ones in without any thought. The lofts look really high and these brushes are most likely world-class flop monsters.

Yep, I saw the new lot that was added yesterday. They aren't getting any better. I agree everything about each of these "restores" is wrong. I was telling my wife about this last night and even she was horrified when I showed her that red/butterscotch one.

Top Bottom