What's new

Just scored a custom DE

Just ordered this great de razor from penmaker77 on Etsy. According to Jim, the shop owner it is a one of a kind razor he made for another customer and they backed out.

One person's loss is my gain!

I have 4 of his brushes. Love them. Each is a one of a kind

Yea, that is what I am going for. I have another custom on order right now that spawned from a suggestion on an existing razor and I think I might be introducing a brand new razor to the wetshaving world.

Stick around for details

That's a nice one if a kind razor. Is that Penworks?

Penworks is run by Tony, not Jim. I bet that the head came from Penworks though.

I found him on etsy. It isn't the same as Penworks. I found this bit from the description of one of his brushes amusing:

"Some people just demand the very best and most expensive. The Silver tip is heavier with hair and the hair come from the best hair on the Badger. By the way, the animal is not killed for the hair. They are clipped and the hair grows back."

Last edited:
Looks very nice :thumbup1:. The head reminds me of my Edwin Jagger DE 89L version 1.0 (prior to the 2009 flush head on the current model).

Last edited:
Penworks is run by Tony, not Jim. I bet that the head came from Penworks though.

I found him on etsy. It isn't the same as Penworks. I found this bit from the description of one of his brushes amusing:

"Some people just demand the very best and most expensive. The Silver tip is heavier with hair and the hair come from the best hair on the Badger. By the way, the animal is not killed for the hair. They are clipped and the hair grows back."

Okaaaay, well I stand corrected :closedeye

Top Bottom