What's new

just pulled the trigger on this

well after some thought, I finally decided to pull the trigger on this brush from PAA, as I've been eye balling it now for about 3 months, and thought since I have a birthday coming up, I'll get it. I really dig the color of the knot, and the handle it's self. Being in Wisconsin I'm a die hard packer backer, so I thought this would fit the bill nicely. I've heard nothing but great things about the PAA brushes, so I thought I would give one a go.

1600266255093.png

I have one as well. Bought it mostly for a travel brush since the synthetic seems to dry faster. I like it but not quite as much as my pure badger. Just feels different. My 16 year old son really likes it and uses it a lot. Need to either get him one of his own or buy myself a new one.

well after some thought, I finally decided to pull the trigger on this brush from PAA, as I've been eye balling it now for about 3 months, and thought since I have a birthday coming up, I'll get it. I really dig the color of the knot, and the handle it's self. Being in Wisconsin I'm a die hard packer backer, so I thought this would fit the bill nicely. I've heard nothing but great things about the PAA brushes, so I thought I would give one a go.

View attachment 1155755

Don't know if it happens with all the Tribble knots, but mine transferred some of the brown dye to my soap when I used it.

Top Bottom