What's new

Just pulled the trigger on a Karve

What are the lead times for this razor? Are people still waiting a long time to receive them?

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

What are the lead times for this razor? Are people still waiting a long time to receive them?

I ordered on the 5th and Chris got me the razor to Delaware yesterday the 15th so he’s good to go considering it’s coming from Canada. I am very impressed with the fit and finish of this razor, ordered the 3 1/2 with C,D and E plates. First shave tomorrow morning.

That's great news! Looking forward to reading your thoughts on this razor. I love mine, and it quickly became the main razor. In fact, I sold or gifted most of my small collection after a few weeks of using the Karve. Have a great shave!

- Karve Diem, M. BOSC

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I’ve had mine for a while. Got the b and c plates. Wish I had the D. But the C does really well for me. I’ll get a D plate eventually.

I ordered a Karve last night; C plate. Really looking forward to it after reading so many rave reviews.

I will say, though, that the Rockwell 6S also has rave reviews, and it does include all 3 base plates for the 6 settings. Whereas with the Karve you need to spend more to get more base plates.

I'm hoping I guessed correct by choosing the C plate.

I ordered a Karve last night; C plate. Really looking forward to it after reading so many rave reviews.

I will say, though, that the Rockwell 6S also has rave reviews, and it does include all 3 base plates for the 6 settings. Whereas with the Karve you need to spend more to get more base plates.

I'm hoping I guessed correct by choosing the C plate.

Congrats! Many are really enjoying the shaves they're getting.

Top Bottom