What's new

Just placed my first order with Mama Bear!!!....

Because of glowing reviews on this site, I decided to try some Mama Bear soaps. I ordered the Earl Grey Tea, Beau Brummel, and Indian Tobacco (my tastes are somewhat eccentric).

I also ordered some of the unscented winter and summer aftershave balms as well.

I hope I like these scents, I haven't seen much on this board about the Earl Grey and the Beau Brummel.

Thanks guys!

EBE

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
... (my tastes are somewhat eccentric)...

EBE

I like MB soaps, and if you have eccentric tastes, she's almost certain to have a scent to tickle your off-beat fancy. Enjoy!

I just received a tub of both Sandalwood Vanilla and Hydrogen. Haven't used either yet, but the smell off the soap is just wonderful!

Communication from Sue has been superb as well!

Because of glowing reviews on this site, I decided to try some Mama Bear soaps. I ordered the Earl Grey Tea, Beau Brummel, and Indian Tobacco (my tastes are somewhat eccentric).

would love to hear how they all smell (been curious about all 3...almost bought each of them at different times)

I bought the Earl Grey for my son who lives in London for Christmas. I had to sample it before I sent it to him. It smelled really nice, and I sent it to my son for Christmas. He is an Earl Grey Tea fanatic, and he absolutely loves the soap.

He has a cup of Earl Grey and an Earl Grey shave every morning. He has asked me to order him some more so he can stock up, and give some away to all his Brit buddies.

Randy

The Earl Grey Tea soap has a very strong Black Tea scent along with the Bergamot, so it is not dominated by just the Bergamot. A very nice scent!

I bought the Earl Grey for my son who lives in London for Christmas. I had to sample it before I sent it to him. It smelled really nice, and I sent it to my son for Christmas. He is an Earl Grey Tea fanatic, and he absolutely loves the soap.

He has a cup of Earl Grey and an Earl Grey shave every morning. He has asked me to order him some more so he can stock up, and give some away to all his Brit buddies.

Randy

The Earl Grey Tea soap has a very strong Black Tea scent along with the Bergamot, so it is not dominated by just the Bergamot. A very nice scent!

hmmm...sounds quite interesting

Top Bottom