What's new

Just placed a knot order

I've been slacking on the reknots lately. Here's one I reknotted last week:
$Fuller1.jpg$Fuller2.jpg

Fuller handle with a TGN 20mm Super Silvertip set at 45.6mm.

What color or lack of color are you going for with the clear Waterford. I have a big Lucite handle coming and have been looking for ideas on what color to use inside the knot hole.

At first I was thinking either white or silver, but the knot I'm planning on using has more of a brown tone so I'm leaning towards gold. I've painted the plug gold but I haven't decided if I love it or not. The gold plug and knot looks good together, I'm just not sure if it stands out too much in the handle.

Two more I finished up this morning:

$Brushes1.jpg

The black and butterscotch is an Ever-Ready 200 with a TGN 22mm Finest Fan set at 45.5mm.
The blue and cream is a Made Rite 203 with a TGN 20mm Premium Silvertip set at 47.4mm.

Regarding that little travel brush... What size knot and grade did you choose? I have an identical brush and have yet to decide on a knot. Loft needs to be < 44 mm or it won't fit into the tube.

I decided not to let physics keep me from using the knot I ordered for the travel handle. So a few minutes sanding the metal with 600 grit sandpaper opened it up wide enough for the 16x60 to fit deep enough. Now the knot fits happily inside the body.

$Travel Brush.jpg

Here's the logo on this one:
$Travel Brush3.jpg

And I'm glad to hear you like TGN's 16mm. Best of luck on your auctions!

Today's work:
$500.jpg

Ever-Ready 500PBT with a TGN 16mm Finest F2. This knot is thick above the plug. The specs at the handle's opening are 20x41.8.

Top Bottom