What's new

just ordered up some Mama bear Samples!

The other day I received a tub of Mama Bear Florida Water.

I had about turned away from soaps in the direction of creams...

But oh my, that soap is AWESOME!

Cant wait to try some other scents!

Cool I just ordered Yesterday from them

Samples of ocean rain, dragons blood and almond glycerin soaps. Then a 4oz tub of Andy's mint.

I didn't see the Florida water when I was browsing the site.

Mama Bear soaps are great, and they are great people to deal with. You will enjoy your samples. Just be warned: its not uncommon for some of Mama Bear's scents to sting more sensitive skin.

Cool I just ordered Yesterday from them

Samples of ocean rain, dragons blood and almond glycerin soaps. Then a 4oz tub of Andy's mint.

I didn't see the Florida water when I was browsing the site.

Well, I should say... I've never smelled the cologne. And honestly I lucked into trying this soap in a "lot" sold on BST. So... That said I cant comment on the scent other than that I like it! People say it smells VERY similar to the cologne.

What I can comment on is the nature of the soap. It lathers EXTREMELY well. Ive been loading a boar brush the last few days. Today I will try it with badger. Its lather is thick and provides a great balance tween cushion and lubrication. Its substantial lather... so it feels more like a cream than some of the other soaps I have tried.

Well, as I said, its so nice that It pushed me into ordering some samples... I ordered 5 samples... My goal is to choose 2 scents to get tubs of! LOL....

Hmmmm... Everybody says good stuff about mama bears soaps.
If i can get a better shipping price to Japan I'll order a bunch. Really want to try it.

Sue got back to me really quickly about my shipping inquiry and the issue is sorted out.
Great customer service!

Last edited:
Just received my sample lots from Mama Bear in the mail today. Going to have to wait one more day to shave as I am not an everyday shaver. Whiskers just don't grow fast enough. With all the good that I have heard about this soap, I am sure I will be ordering soap from them in the very near future.

I've tried over 40 and really like them and Sue and Angie are great to deal with! Her $1 sample slivers are great to test for sensitivity before you invest in a tub.

So confused on what sample to try. I am going to leave it up to you all. I bought the sample packs "Everyday" and the " Essential Oil" sample packs. Give me your input on what to try first. Shaving in about 4 hours. Give me your input.

I'm gonna have to give them a try. Might go with a Shave stick so that I can try one of those out and kill two birds with one stone!

I'm gonna have to give them a try. Might go with a Shave stick so that I can try one of those out and kill two birds with one stone!

Never tried a shave stick yet. I think I might do the same when I figure on the scent that I want.

OK, based on the feedback it looks like I need to try Mama Bear soaps. I have inquired about the Aged Spice because it has received many great reviews but I was unable to locate it in the store in soap form & I have not yet tried sticks. Does anybody have a recommendation of a scent that may be similar if it Aged Spice was discontinued?

I have inquired about the Aged Spice because it has received many great reviews but I was unable to locate it in the store in soap form

Just a quick update guys. The Aged Spice Soap has returned. Mama Bear replied promptly on Friday & advised they had been out of stock but they have now completed a new batch. I placed my order for a puck & a couple other sample slivers. I anxiously await their arrival. I don't typically have sensitive skin issues so I am hopeful they will work for me.

I have the aged spice and it's a great soap! Some have spoke about the irritation it causes due to the EO/FO in it but today's shave was great and it wasn't as shocking as the first time I used it. I will be ordering more of the aged spice in the future.

Top Bottom