What's new

Just ordered this brush from Rudy Vey!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Very beautiful, thank you. I‘m new to the community although I have read of your generous contributions. Please accept my congratulations and thanks for the photo. I did not know it was your well deserved award brush. It is always special to have a one of a kind.

Even if new to our beloved B&B community, you are already showing the polite behaviour of a True Gentleman. This is exactly what we ask for to our loyal members.

You are very welcome, Sir.

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
My Rudy brushes are the only ones in the den that I will never part with. He has a business model of customer service, quality product, solid communication and fair pricing. If only everyone else did too.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
@Rudy Vey is an amazing craftsman.

He did a commemorative brush for the 2019 Saint Sue Moore Memorial Fundraiser that I happened to win. It's very quickly becoming my favorite brush.

That is a beautiful brush my friend!

That looks very nice indeed. As a point of interest, Simpson have indeed recently produced several M7 synthetic brushes, albeit in limited numbers and, to me at least, vulgar handle colours. The Rudy Vey version looks a little more squat like an M6. I am a Simpson fan but yours looks far nicer to me. Let us know how it performs if you don't mind. 👍
Will do a review and my thoughts after I received her. 👍

The brush just arrived today! Can't wait to shave tomorrow morning! 😍

9C324889-0840-4ED9-AA0B-20B5118E275C.jpeg

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
That is a very nice looking brush with a tried and tested handle shape which is great for both face and bowl lathering. Enjoy your shave and let us know how it performs 👍

Just tried this brush the 1st time using Muhle Sea Buckhorn shaving soap. Of course, I do my usual pre-shave ritual washing face with Castile soap & apply Proraso Red pre-shave.
The handle is really very good as it provides comfortable & firm grip & it lather really very well!
Only thing, I'm not sure the brush haven't broken in or what somehow I find it a bit scratchy much like a best badger brush.
Conclusion, I really enjoyed using this brush & very happy with it.

Top Bottom