Just ordered my first Simpson!

the Captain 2 Best Badger!

simpson Captain 2.jpeg

Has anyone tried it?

Thanks,
Ken

P.S. Someone tell me I didn't just jump into another rabbit hole 🐰 🕳️ 😲

Congrats!

I haven’t tried the Captain 2 but they are generally very well regarded. It is the newest brush in their lineup, I believe.

When you are ready, you can upgrade to a butterscotch version in Super, but you have to get it direct. I was literally just looking at it yesterday and here you go preempting me again :cursing:

When you are ready, you can upgrade to a butterscotch version in Super, but you have to get it direct. I was literally just looking at it yesterday and here you go preempting me again :cursing:
Didn't know they made it in Super! I saw the Manchurian Candidate on their site in Butterscotch, but I decided to start slow...and spend only $130 instead of $300 for my first Simpsons. The good thing is they have the same handle, so I'll have some idea of how it will feel in the hand.
proxy.php

I saw the Manchurian Candidate on their site in Butterscotch, but I decided to start slow...and spend only $130 instead of $300 for my first Simpsons. The good thing is they have the same handle, so I'll have some idea of how it will feel in the hand.
proxy.php
That brush is beautiful but overpriced at £240 IMO. Unless you have to have a Captain 2 Manchurian I mean. A Manchurian M7 can be had for as low as £179 and a Duke 3 in 2 band Silvertip is also £240 And a 2 band Ch2 is only £35 more than the Captain Manchurian.

collection.jpg

Careful LOL. The T2 and the Colonel were birthday gifts from a buddy of mine, but they multiplied.

Not pictured is a Duke 2 in best I bought my dad, but according to him "I'll get it back eventually" ....yikes. :(

As someone who has half a million pretty darn fine shaves with an Omega boar that cost me 4 bucks, these brushes are well worth every penny and you'll totally get another one (or 3). Enjoy it!

View attachment 1362822
Careful LOL. The T2 and the Colonel were birthday gifts from a buddy of mine, but they multiplied.

Not pictured is a Duke 2 in best I bought my dad, but according to him "I'll get it back eventually" ....yikes. :(

As someone who has half a million pretty darn fine shaves with an Omega boar that cost me 4 bucks, these brushes are well worth every penny and you'll totally get another one (or 3). Enjoy it!
Wow…now that’s what I call a real buddy! I wish I had one of those 😂

Top Bottom