What's new

Just ordered my first Simpson!

Like this?
IMG-0534 (1).jpg

I'll work on it later...

Wow…slow shipping for the Simpsons! 🐌
I think they must be walking it across the British Isle 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 toward London 🚶🏻
It’s been so long I forgot what I ordered! 🤔

Last edited:

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Thanks for the warning ⚠️
From now on I will try to avoid importing products myself.
Are you in the USA? How long has it been? I've purchased at least 10 brushes from the Simpsons' mother ship over the years and transit time from Man to the American midwest has always been between 6 and 10 days. Two brushes in the past 45 days, actually, and each took 8 days to arrive. They often appear to sit at Stansted for a couple days, but once they move they move quickly.

Are you in the USA? How long has it been? I've purchased at least 10 brushes from the Simpsons' mother ship over the years and transit time from Man to the American midwest has always been between 6 and 10 days. Two brushes in the past 45 days, actually, and each took 8 days to arrive. They often appear to sit at Stansted for a couple days, but once they move they move quickly.
Yes, USA. 10 Days…so far! 🙄
47C29A27-5518-413C-9E48-8AA8DF487F12.png
0F248BC8-0937-413B-8195-701AB12F05F5.png

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Shipping from the UK is quite crappy these days...I wait on a couple of scarves I ordered on the 12th and they still are not here.

It's just bad luck. I had a package stuck in "operational delay". When I called FedEx they couldn't really do much about it. Just told me to wait.
My last Simpson was shipped on 10/11, deliver to the midwest on 10/15. Not too bad.
Will see how my Black Friday purchase does crossing the Atlantic :)

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
It's just bad luck. I had a package stuck in "operational delay". When I called FedEx they couldn't really do much about it. Just told me to wait.
My last Simpson was shipped on 10/11, deliver to the midwest on 10/15. Not too bad.
Will see how my Black Friday purchase does crossing the Atlantic :)
What'd you buy for Black Friday?

Top Bottom