What's new

Just now taking the time to appreciate Soap Commander soaps

I recently picked up a few Soap Commander soaps and have been thoroughly impressed with these soaps, scent and performance wise. I am typically not a huge fan of vegan soaps, but as I use them more I realize a lot of them aren't too far off from a lot of the tallow offerings.

I picked up Honor and Justice, both of which smell great and are in my wheelhouse.

Any other fans out there of Soap Commander and please feel free to elaborate on your favorite scents, as I plan on picking up some more in the near future.

Vision is my favorite soap overall. The scent is gentle aquatic and gentle peppermint for a little cooling feel. Understated scent and great performance.

Vision is my favorite soap overall. The scent is gentle aquatic and gentle peppermint for a little cooling feel. Understated scent and great performance.
Sounds like a good one to try out, thanks for the suggestion.

You can get a pack of nine (?) samples on their website. The samples are a decent size.

1630510465564.png

Fortitude is my favorite. Works extremely well paired with a tobacco scented pre-shave oil; however, I prefer other lime soaps and aftershaves over Respect. Both soaps produced thick lather with nice body. I'm looking forward to trying others.

Fortitude is my favorite. Works extremely well paired with a tobacco scented pre-shave oil; however, I prefer other lime soaps and aftershaves over Respect. Both soaps produced thick lather with nice body. I'm looking forward to trying others.
Fortitude sounds great, I think will pick that one up

I have Refinement, both soap and aftershave balm--very nice performance and the scent is a hands-down winner for fall. Have also been gifted a tub of Love, pure rose, and you couldn't ask (I don't think) for a more distinct, redolent representation of the flower in anything other than its natual form.

Top Bottom