What's new

Just nabbed a Lady Gillette Starburst for my Wife (or me)!

Looks to be in great shape, and I got s great deal on it!!

Can't wait to try it out.

Attachments

• IMG_7225.PNG
    IMG_7225.PNG
    3 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7226.PNG
    IMG_7226.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_7230.PNG
    IMG_7230.PNG
    4.8 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_7231.PNG
    IMG_7231.PNG
    4.5 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_7232.PNG
    IMG_7232.PNG
    6 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7233.PNG
    IMG_7233.PNG
    5.5 MB · Views: 28
My wife loves her lady Gillette, I finally found her a pink one. The lady Gillette has the same head as the black handle SS made the same year.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Just be careful and keep polish way from the anodized aluminum handle! She looks very nice.

Kindly,
Adam

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Killer:
After 'finally' convincing and converting my Mrs. long time ago (she's often told me, "Nah...no thank you...I'm good with using disposables...DE's are soooo old school".
proxy.php
)...she really enjoys her Lady Gillette (I - 1 = 1963) , canned 'goo' with my Voshkod blades. :thumbsup:

barber tools.jpg
“One Razor, One Lather; One Shave at a Time”. CBJ

I have a similar story to most of you gents.

I got a blue Lady Gillette for my wife a few years ago - and she has NOT touched a cartridge razor since the day she got it. She is now a total DE convert!

Additionally, she had no difficulties learning to use it and has suffered no injuries from it - even from the first time using it. Let your ladies know that there is NOTHING to be afraid of!

I just recently found her one of the rarer champagne-colored ones, as well.

Lady Gillette.JPG

I have 3 blue starburst lady Gillette's that I bought for me. I love the shave I get with them on my sensitive skin. One day I will let my wife try one.

Top Bottom