What's new

JUST like T & H 1805

I was shopping today in the Outer Banks Beaches of North Carolina and I went into a Celtic store and found a cologne that smelled exactly like T&H 1805. Even my wife made mention of the similarity.

It's called Inis and their website has a store locator, so I would suggest looking to see if there's a supplier near you and go try it out.

Thanks for the heads up on the cologne. I used their store locator and found a store literally blocks away from where I work in Hollywood. I like 1805 and will definitely check this out.

Looks like a lunchtime trip for me today.

I would LOVE to hear what you think about it. I was completly amazed! Does anyone know what year 1805 came out? I think this stuff was introduced in 1998.

Thanks for the tip. I found it at a local Celtic store for $36.95 for the 100ml bottle. I will be visiting the store tomorrow. I really like 1805 so I am looking forward to checking Inis.

Rafael

I've got one lined up for $38. Mine's more expensive because of the high cost of living in Los Angeles.

Anyone get over to a retailer and try the sample?

Now if they only sold a scented shaving cream too!!!

Tried it, liked it, bought it. Plus it's Irish so I have to help my people out when I can. :biggrin:

Cute Irish lass working in the store didn't hurt either. :cool:

Thanks for the tip on this one.

Just tried some Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey & it is exactly the same scent as 1805 cream.
I know it's been said before, but if you want a long-lasting 1805 fragrance, then this is it. Thoroughly recommended :)

proxy.php

Top Bottom