What's new

Just in...

As a 40 year veteran of using a safety razor I was a little surprised to be told in the spring at my local shop that I needed to check out the online action. Wow!

I have only ever used a safety razor except when, post 9/11 they became verbotten in carry on luggage for business trips. I now hate those trips.

Glad to be here and I think it will be fun.

Welcome. Although this is a shaving forum, check out the other areas, such as food, outdoors, etc.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

Welcome! I’m also new here but have already realized how great this place is. I’m sure you will find this forum just as enjoyable as i do.

Happy shaving and have a great weekend.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Thanks to everyone for the welcome. As for what I use I am old to this and new to this “scene”.

Razor, the same Gillette for the last 19 or 20 years. Don’t know the model but it is a butterfly and a plastic 2 piece Gillette I bought in Germany on a business trip because I forgot mine at home.

I have just bought a Mühle R41 Grande and I have to say it is very nice and a huge improvement.

My brush is a 30 year old Plisson was given to me by my dad and my soap is Tabac and has always been that.

Welcome WetShaveVet. I have the same issue with travel. Not much that you can do but sometimes planned carefully, you can pickup blades in the city you're traveling to. Doesn't always work though but it makes getting out in a new city fun. Cheers.

Top Bottom