What's new

Just got some Razors back from Cap, Chris and Cap & Scott

So I just got back these 4 Razors the 1934 and #15 Aristocrats both were in very near perfect condition but both had slight smudges just in the doors and it bugged me so off to Cap & Chris they went. I always have Cap do a maintenance check on anything I send and a cleaning as well. Chris and Cap both said the same thing are you sure the smudges are very minor and I was like yes let’s do it. Cap noticed that on the #15 the T Bar was just starting to show its age but I couldn’t see it with the naked eye but I said yes let’s get that done to. Stayed with the original Gold on the #34 and Rhodium on the #15. Well just got the photos back from Cap last night so thought I’d post his with his trademark green mat.

Last night was like Christmas as 2 other Razors showed up on my doorstep that Scott at North Shire sent me along with an email of photos. One is a New Deluxe Big Boy that I picked up at a really low price from England but it had the common crack in the handle and I asked Cap if he could fix it as best he could and then forward it to Scott at North Shore. Also sent my Parker Variant as Scott and I were talking Razors one night and I mentioned I had one and it’s a decent shaver but it’s kind of what we call white bread boring so Scott’s like I can make it not look so boring so off that went.
So here’s the results.

D5CCC742-4F4D-48F3-8139-52F753C5D468.jpeg
353968E1-245F-4E55-B2CF-E7704F21BC45.jpeg
B4C866BB-6D50-4D9E-B23E-34F778F6C09F.jpeg
C68562D3-A17D-466F-887B-F15834008FD1.jpeg
EF2E3907-E2C6-4700-BF28-21B5F2A78988.jpeg

Last edited:
I ordered a Parker Variant the other day and now I want it coated and I haven’t received it yet. Awesome work!

So I just got back these 4 Razors the 1934 and #15 Aristocrats both were in very near perfect condition but both had slight smudges just in the doors and it bugged me so off to Cap & Chris they went. I always have Cap do a maintenance check on anything I send and a cleaning as well. Chris and Cap both said the same thing are you sure the smudges are very minor and I was like yes let’s do it. Cap noticed that on the #15 the T Bar was just starting to show its age but I couldn’t see it with the naked eye but I said yes let’s get that done to. Stayed with the original Gold on the #34 and Rhodium on the #15. Well just got the photos back from Cap last night so thought I’d post his with his trademark green mat.

Last night was like Christmas as 2 other Razors showed up on my doorstep that Scott at North Shire sent me along with an email of photos. One is a New Deluxe Big Boy that I picked up at a really low price from England but it had the common crack in the handle and I asked Cap if he could fix it as best he could and then forward it to Scott at North Shore. Also sent my Parker Variant as Scott and I were talking Razors one night and I mentioned I had one and it’s a decent shaver but it’s kind of what we call white bread boring so Scott’s like I can make it not look so boring so off that went.
So here’s the results.

View attachment 849543 View attachment 849544 View attachment 849545 View attachment 849546 View attachment 849547

Nice PIF, I'm in!

Top Bottom