What's new

Just got my girlfriend into DE shaving!

My girlfriend was getting tired of irritation, dryness and soreness from the multiblade women's razors, so I suggested that she tries my Merkur HD Open Comb razor, and she found it a massive improvement! I have lent her my HD Open Comb razor for a week so she can give it a proper test run. I'll let you know how she got on with it.

proxy.php

My girlfriend holding my HD Open Comb

proxy.php

Her just getting a feel for it.

UPDATE, My girlfriend tried my HD Open Comb razor for the very first time and she is madly in love with it! Since I've decided to get the Slant Bar, I have told my girlfriend she can keep the Open Comb razor and she is extremely happy. Her legs don't suffer any more irritation or soreness and the smoothness is much improved.

UPDATE, My girlfriend tried my HD Open Comb razor for the very first time and she is madly in love with it! Since I've decided to get the Slant Bar, I have told my girlfriend she can keep the Open Comb razor and she is extremely happy. Her legs don't suffer any more irritation or soreness and the smoothness is much improved.

So since she is your girl friend, if you happen to break up....does she still keep the razor :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Legion

Staff member
I tried that. Even bought her a vintage lady Gillette, brush, soap...

"Too much trouble"
:001_rolle

Yeah.... Whatever.

Top Bottom