What's new

Just got in a tube of Ingrams Menthol.

Made in the U.K. Not too shabby. It has some cooling but not a lot of menthol and a lighter clean scent. It has spectacular slickness. More than any cream I have used. It was literally hard to hold my razor! It was also quite soupy out of the tube. Is that normal? It ran down my cheek slowly after I applied my normal amount before face lathering. I am impressed none the less...

Made in the U.K. Not too shabby. It has some cooling but not a lot of menthol and a lighter clean scent. It has spectacular slickness. More than any cream I have used. It was literally hard to hold my razor! It was also quite soupy out of the tube. Is that normal? It ran down my cheek slowly after I applied my normal amount before face lathering. I am impressed none the less...
Greetings dear friend, Ingram menthol is lovely stuff!! I have it in my regular rotation and I love it, the consistency is a little runny but that's absolutely normal on all Ingrams I have tried!!

Here's a MUCH better version of Ingram from Egypt. It's more mentholated and it has better lather and more skincare.
2vlk-44.jpg

I wish I had that @RT Smoothie . I'm getting annoyed with how soupy my tube is. It requires a lot of cream compared to most other creams. Decent shave though.i do like the menthol and scent.

The nice thing about ingram is that it contains lanolin. It s the only cream i know with lanolin and menthol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I had that @RT Smoothie . I'm getting annoyed with how soupy my tube is. It requires a lot of cream compared to most other creams. Decent shave though.i do like the menthol and scent.

There was a faulty batch. If it s runny like liquid soap u have a faulty one.

If you contact the producer they will replace it. I had 2 faulty tube and they sent me 3 replacements.

There was a faulty batch. If it s runny like liquid soap u have a faulty one.

If you contact the producer they will replace it. I had 2 faulty tube and they sent me 3 replacements.

Thanks I may try

I had a tube of Ingrams a few years back. When I first opened it the cream was pretty normal, but I had a big rotation and did not use it for a while and when I got back to using it the cream had gotten all runny. It still worked fine and I also like the scent and the menthol, but I could pour it out of the tube.

I had a tube of Ingrams a few years back. When I first opened it the cream was pretty normal, but I had a big rotation and did not use it for a while and when I got back to using it the cream had gotten all runny. It still worked fine and I also like the scent and the menthol, but I could pour it out of the tube.

That's what mine is like. I did what @fasa said and emailed the company. They said they would send me a tube. Can't complain there. I do a lot of camping and I'm looking for something convenient. I'm hoping the new tube will be easier to manage under camping conditions.

That's what mine is like. I did what @fasa said and emailed the company. They said they would send me a tube. Can't complain there. I do a lot of camping and I'm looking for something convenient. I'm hoping the new tube will be easier to manage under camping conditions.

I am glad they are sorting this out

Shake the tube vigorously for a minute before applying the cream.
I tried this today. It's loose enough to shake and it seemed less separated, but was still very runny. I pour it into my hand and rub it all over my face. It works that way. I suppose if I bowl lathered, it would work ok too. It is very slick.

Bought on a whim today for £1.75, tried with a new GSB on two days growth...amazing shave! So slick and kept hydrated without drying out before ide finished like my usual Crabtree does. Have some Feathers coming soon. Pretty happy with this find, great price and top quality. Will be trying palmolive next

Top Bottom