What's new

Just got back from holiday

Hi all.

Just got back from my 2 week holiday. Nice to be back here!

D83F0AEB-69AD-4356-AA59-3C13583E637B.jpegI
They had these for sale in my hotel. I’ve never used them before but heard some good stories about them! My wife said they look like ‘Disposable Sledgehammers!’

A review will follow soon.

Jason.

Thanks for your replies all! This is not a detailed review but I used the Bic Metal for the first time. I asked my wife to feel my face and guess what razor I used. She thought I used my Sledgehammer!

A detailed review will follow soon.

Jason.

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Welcome back, Jason!

Your last post derailed my chain of thought. Was going to ask about the cuisine, nightlife, roads, and beaches, but want to do some disposable razor shopping first.

Welcome back, Jason!

Your last post derailed my chain of thought. Was going to ask about the cuisine, nightlife, roads, and beaches, but want to do some disposable razor shopping first.
I'll send you some pics when I get the chance. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post too many pics on the forum itself.

Jason.

Hi all.

Just got back from my 2 week holiday. Nice to be back here!

View attachment 1506346I
They had these for sale in my hotel. I’ve never used them before but heard some good stories about them! My wife said they look like ‘Disposable Sledgehammers!’

A review will follow soon.

Jason.
Those are my preferred travel razors when I don't want to go through the hassle of carrying a DE. Closest thing to a DE shave!
Looking forward to reading your review of them.

Top Bottom