What's new

Just finalized and closed:

I'm not trying to be boastful, I just wanted to share my happiness and this milestone in my life. My wife and I just closed on our home today! We have worked hard, saved, paid off debt, and lived modestly the past three years so we could make this dream a reality. In addition, we qualify for the $8,000 tax credit. The house is 10 years old with 4 acres (almost a perfect square), a 3-stall horse barn, a workshop, and four huge live oak trees.

In addition to this, our baby daughter will be born any day now. We bought this place primarily for our children (we have a 2 year old son) to be raised in a good school district and away from the city.

I posted these pics in another thread a few weeks ago but here they are again.

DL

Congratz! It looks beautiful. Now you just need to get some horses. I mean, you already have the barn and everything... :tongue:

Very good, it's always better to own then to rent. No point collecting a drawer full of rent recipts, right?

I find home ownership to be an exersize in your ability to fix things that brake without notice on a Sunday just after the hardware closes. Good luck and the place looks great!:smile:

Very nice! Congratulations!! It looks like you and your family are going to enjoy a beatiful life there. Just remember to stop and appreciate it once in a while -- it goes by very fast. We moved into our home when my wife was 8 months pregnant with our first, who is now 20 years of age (his younger brother is 17). Trust me, looking back, it seems like it was only a few months ago.

Enjoy!

Congratulations Dustin! I wish you and your family many years of happiness in your new home. God bless.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
When you look back on your life, buying your first house will be high on the list of memorable events. That it coincides with the birth of your daughter (girls rule) makes it even better.

Another great moment will be the day you pay it off.

Best of luck!

Congrats! That is really cool in my book! Every damn bit of it! Best wishes to you and your family and the newcoming family member. I'm sure in later years you will be hearing stories from not only your kids but others as well of the fond memories and good upbringing and values they have all because of your hard work in the beginning and a wonderful place to experience them in! Cheers!:smile:

Dude, that is flippin' sweet! Enjoy it all. Congratulations on your new arrival. Reminds me of where I lived in high school.

Congratulations on the purchase of your new home sir. I wish you much happiness.

Where are those pictures of the new shave den?????....:biggrin:

Top Bottom